Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So I've been thinking

Because after slaughtering a building full of people you really have to just sit back and think. First, I've been dwelling on how I'm feeling recently. I'm kind of down since I had to make an improvisation to my uniform. I may be crazy, but I'm not suicidal enough to go prancing about a cultist hideout dressed like their god. Had to settle for a rag across the face instead of the heavier gear. It's a pity, but the fact that that's all I feel is a bit more than disturbing. I mean, my best friend just died, and I'm angry that he decided to give himself to the Archangel, and sad that I couldn't wear my old mask. Shouldn't there be more deeper emotions involved with this?

Anyway, after ending the lives of 14 more people I wondered if this was the right way to honor my friend's death. I'm not going to stop the slaughter, of course, but it doesn't feel right to have his last memory honored with blood. I'm fairly certain he'd want me to come clean about everything, since he never did care for secrets. But sadly I can't do that for obvious reasons, most of them being "I don't want to die."

So here's the deal. For every day I go out and continue this mad rampage, I'm going to copy onto this blog a document from the bundle that I would have given Thomas once I caught him, with any harmful information removed, of course.

I'm sure some of you are asking why I don't just scan the documents and post the images, so I'll go ahead and say that I know your types, and I doubt that my black ink will hide everything I want it to. So instead, I'm going to type up the documents word for word and you're just going to have to take my word that they're legitimate. Or you can not believe me. I don't care, this is for Thomas, not you meatbags.

So this will mean I've got two documents to put up. And there might be a few more in the future if things go as swimmingly as this.

- Have a Nice Day

No comments:

Post a Comment