Thursday, August 9, 2012

It was only a matter of time

I can feel CRITICs of Judgement on me again. Apparently I'm not fast enough to outrun an unknowable demon. Who would have thought...

The trouble is that I can only feel his presence, I still haven't seen him. And with the Choir being the obnoxious assholes that they always are, I'm probably going to have a hell of a time hearing him, too.

I've been trying to keep REQUIEM in my field of vision whenever I can, but I guess I'll have to look around sometime. Guess it all boils down to whether I feel safer with my back to the Lord of the Dead or to the Harbinger of Judgement.

At least I don't have FERMATA making this any harder than it already is.

2 comments:

  1. How the hell can you sound so calm?

    Please, Tommy, don't make this any harder for me than it already is. I just want to get you to a safe place, and it's difficult enough to find a guy in this city without having them constantly on the move.

    I really, REALLY don't want to have to call in the hackers on this. I've already got people on the streets looking for you or Judgement, I don't think I'm allowed to bring in any more men on this. Just please, trust your old friend for once, okay?

    - Have a Nice Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know perfectly well why I can't do that. And I'm sure you know what'll make me change my mind about that, don't you, Advisor?

      What'll it be, your friend, or your secrets?

      Delete