Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 0

Okay, I may have lied. It was not QUITE two weeks, more like two weeks and three days. But seriously, it's all semantics, since I wasn't exactly expecting to do anything until I was fully prepared. I mean, it's not like I asked to have all my supplies close at hand, it just happened that way. Also, I certainly didn't ask to be attacked first. I made it quite clear that I would make the first move, and while I appreciate the initiative you showed, it wasn't exactly the most tactical decision you could have made.

First of all, I'm not sure what that first group was supposed to be. A scouting party? A preemptive strike? Random gang activity? Second of all, you really should teach them to never run back to base, it is far from the best decision in this world. I'm currently sitting on ten casualties and a meth lab in this shed, with three more bodies back at my previous location, and a cleanup crew trying their hardest to mobilize early. Not exactly the best beginning for you, I'm afraid.

- Have a Nice Day

No comments:

Post a Comment