Friday, January 20, 2012

Something strange

Okay, I was going to write this off as a coincidence earlier, but now I'm worried.

As I was leaving for work, I swear I heard Chelsea say "I hate you." Naturally, I asked her what she said, and she replied with "I love you."

No big deal, I missed a word. Sleepless nights tend to weaken the mind.

Then I got a call. Just now. A client. First words: "You're not worth anything." "What was that ma'am?" "I said I'm looking for something."

Twice in a row doesn't usually constitute a pattern, but this is freaking me out. Especially after what happened last night.

Docs, where the fuck are you? You usually answer my emails, but now you won't even pick up the phone. I have no idea what's going on, and I'm pretty sure this isn't a symptom of schizophrenia anymore. I looked up the definition. I'm not catatonic, I'm not having any trouble with emotions, and I'm able to word these sentences perfectly. But I need help. I need to know what the fuck is going on with me!

5 comments:

  1. It isn't schizophrenia, it's the Choir. Do your research, hun, before they screw up the important conversations. It just isn't safe anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope he reads that sentence exactly as I do...

      Delete
    2. What? Listen, if you've got something that will help, fucking say it. Because I'm not exactly in the mood to handle stupid bullshit right now. I HAVE done research, and nothing on Google or Wikipedia says anything about a choir.

      Delete
  2. -laughs- It isn't going to be on Google or on Wikipedia. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then where is it? I'm kind of at my wit's end here, with the whispering and the docs still not picking up. Any solution that makes sense would be appreciated.

      Delete