Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

So, first of all, happy Valentine's day to everybody.

I really was saving this story for tomorrow. But it probably needs to be told now.

So I was out with Chelsea earlier tonight. We went to one of the fancy local places, had a great meal, and a wonderful time. And really, that was the extent to the story that I wanted to tell...

I think I saw a familiar face while walking back to the car after the meal. We were walking a bit slowly, and it didn't really surprise me that people were walking around us, trying to get ahead. We had gotten to where we had parked, and I had opened the door for Chelsea, when something banged against the back of my leg. I literally jumped, and when I turned around, I saw a man with shades, a large-brimmed hat, and a thick trenchcoat, almost leaning on a black umbrella. He gave a gruff apology, and walked away, umbrella tapping the ground inbetween his steps like a cane.

I didn't really think of it all that much until I walked around and got in the car. Once there, I wondered if I had seen the man somewhere before. I drove out of the parking spot and tried to get a second look at the man. The hat obscured his face a little, and the attire was a bit different from what I was used to, but I think that may have been one of my doctors.

So my doctors might be following me. I guess I should keep an eye out for them now...

Especially since they ruined my mood on fucking Valentine's Day, of all days.

4 comments:

  1. You idiot. I told you to keep an eye out for a reason, and you ignore me until the problem literally walks into you. If you had any idea how the Doctors work...

    But you obviously don't, don't you? If you live through the week, it'll be a miracle.

    - Have a Nice Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doctor is stalking you? I suggest you get a knife.

    I'd suggest a gun, but then proxie would be up on my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guns aren't that hard to get ahold of, damn it. All you need is some cash, some bullets, and an ID. Jesus, pawn stores ARE EVERYWHERE! Ughz.

    ReplyDelete