Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Differences

Alright. Here's what I remember from last night. I was at the computer when the 10 p.m. mark hit. The whispers started, and they seemed fairly "normal." There was the regular whispers I had heard since day 1 of this ordeal, a few new phrases found their way into the mix, but I think I read them before, in other stories pertaining to the Choir. "Let the language lead you" was used a lot, sort of in the background, behind the "normal" whispers. I had enough time to transcribe a whisper or two before the pills kicked in at around 10:05. Right when I had planned it.

Chelsea says she saw things a little differently. According to her, I immediately started typing once 10:00 came around. And I didn't stop until 10:15. She was looking the entire time as I typed up that post, and can vouch for its authenticity. I didn't speak a word, I seemed completely normal, I sat there for about 10 minutes longer than I should have, calmly typing out whatever that was. Then I suddenly shut down completely.

Yeah... So that was interesting. Not sure what to believe, but the evidence seems to back up Chelsea's claim. I think I'm done with messing with the whispers for a while now...

3 comments:

  1. Messing with any of them is a bad idea. And apparently your medicine isn't going to be working, anymore.

    I still recommend the pills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My medicine isn't working anymore? What? The last few nights of sleep beg to differ.

      And I'm not going to take the damn pills. I have no idea what they are, or more importantly, what they'll do to me.

      Delete
  2. I'm surprised Chelsea isn't more scared than you've made her out to be.

    ReplyDelete