Sunday, February 12, 2012

An analysis

Okay. Let's break down this piece of shit.

Top left of the page has the REQUIEM's symbol, surrounded by "lies" "only lies" and "He speaks lies".
Under it, we see "He watches from up close. The heardl (herald?) of death. He offers an apple to end it all."

Top right has "Ripped from my life. Stolen from everything." Underneath is the CONDUCTOR's symbol, with "He watches from afar. Holding the past in line. IT IS ONLY INEVITABLE. Only inevitable. Inevitable. Unstoppable."

Next to that, we have DECRESCENDO's symbol. To the left, there is "Such beautiful songs." And to the right, there is "They watch the progress. They instill the catalysts. They note the symptoms and the patterns. Even now, they're watching."

Below that, we have a long fucking thing that goes "They sing of the past, of their glories. They sing of the present, of suffering and betrayal. They sing of death and its sweet embrace. They sing of the future, of things which should not be. Dear God, make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop... (etc.)"

The other side has only "They don't like me writing this. Well, fuck them. They don't like it, they can deal with it." and then it turns into the scribbling that I saw in the other two pages from earlier. I thought I would be able to make some sense out of it after some rest, but it still seems like more crazy rambling to me...

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear. There seems to be some particularly damning chatter flying around.

    I'd keep an eye out if I were you.

    - Have a Nice Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me? I'm simply an interested party.

      -Have a Nice Day

      Delete
    2. Agreed. I would like to hear what you have to say, if indeed you aren't trolling.

      Delete
  2. Are you calling me a liar? I haven't said one word that was untrue.

    People these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apple? Yeah... Doctor. Baaad Doctor jokes.

    ReplyDelete