Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello again

So I've been trying to keep to a normal sleep schedule. It's not at all perfect, but I'm not flying off the handle anymore, at least. It doesn't help that my affliction has decided that it no longer wants me to sleep. It was fine when I was trying to research 24/7, but apparently now sleep is no longer going to be easy...

So, yeah, long story short, this IS me, and not some alternate personality bullshit. The me that's been posting all this time was also me, kind of, but that's a REALLY long story, and not one I want up here yet. All you get to know is that the researching, prying, slightly insomniac person is really me, while the angry guy really isn't. For the sake of simplicity, let's just assume I've magically worked through my anger issues. It's not quite what happened, but fuck me if I'm putting all that shit up here when I'm trying to keep positive.

So yeah, Advisor. I know who he is, he used to be a good friend of mine back in college. Not the community college I thought I went to, but the university where that creek was. He and I were in similar fields, I was biology, I think. I just sort of took classes and had a major that fit them. Advisor was a biochemistry major, and we had some of the same classes throughout our undergrad studies. Anyway, I was having problems, Advisor pointed me in the direction of an experiment that he promised would help me. Truth be told, it did help the issue I wanted it to help, but it also wiped a lot more out of my memory than I wanted it to, and it had me under DECRESCENDO's followers' watch for what must have been a year and a half or so. And now I'm here, the amnesiac is worn off, or degraded, or something, and I'm having a pretty shitty time trying to consolidate everything.

I think Chelsea thinks I've gone off the deep end. Not really sure what to think about that. On the one hand, she was the girlfriend of a me that wasn't really me... Yeah, no, I'm not going to bother with this now. She can think what she wants for now, I need to figure out how to get rid of the Choir.

So that brings me to my real update. I think I'm going to start testing on myself. Research has hit a dead end, and Advisor's documents won't really help me here, so I'll take the initiative and mess around until I find something that works.
Or something that kills me. Can't really be too picky here.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know. I think I'd be a little more picky.

    You did actually mean to write that bit in red text, yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's talking about this:

      "Or something that kills me. Can't really be too picky here."

      It's formatted to match the background of this blog, so it's somewhat hidden. You can find it at the end of the last sentence.

      Delete
    2. Okay. That is interesting. I do not see any red text at the end of the post.

      I'll figure out the deal with that later.

      Delete
    3. How you found it in the first place beats me.

      Delete