Saturday, December 10, 2011

Here it is, you idiots

Do you really think this will actually work? After all the other “treatments” didn’t? I’m starting to think you have more bolts in there than brains. You know I have trouble keeping up with journals. It’s right there in my goddamn profile. Look under “failed treatments” or wherever that information goes. I don’t pay you idiots to try the same thing over and over again. If you don’t start explaining yourselves or doing something worthwhile I’ll stop paying you motherfuckers.

And now you’re not only making me write a journal, you’re making me write a PUBLIC journal. I don’t like putting my thoughts to words, and I like the idea of people reading them even less. Most of the people on the internet are idiots anyway, and I can just see the comments I’ll start getting. I wonder how that will help my anger issues.

Get your act together, you dumbasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment